Playa Inn Hotel
How to Arrive
10 Tips For A Hotel Rest 5 Things Most Hotels Get Wrong 5 Tips For Booking Hotels 6 Recommended Hotels in Tanzania Affordable Bed And Breakfast Bed and Breakfast Hotel in London Best Rated Hotels in Andora Bodh Gayad Hotels Luxurious And Full Book an Airport Hotel Budget Hotel De Holiday Budget Hotels in Nairobi Budget Hotels in Shimla Can Hotels Improve Your Relationship Cheap Hotels in Goa Choice Hotels Colchester Hotels Condo Hotels Disneyland Hotel Exciting Employment Opportunities At Hotels Five Great Reasons to Stay in a Butique Good Hotels in Nairobi Hotel Reviews in Singapore Hotel in Haridwar Luxury Hotels Guide Hotels for Star Signs Hotels in Athens Greece Hotels in Atlantic Hotels in Badrinath Hotels in Jaipur Hotels in Manila Hotels in Nottingham Where How To Choose The Hotel Online How To Find A Great Hotel How to locate Online Discount International Hotel Chain Plans Jaipur Hotels Travel Kenya Hotels Knowledgeable Hotel Booking Service Kufri Hotels With Exclusive Packages Local Hotels Hotel Performance Measures Locating Cheap Hotels In Panama Mumbai Hotels Perfect Hotel in Italy Playa Del Carmen Preparing for Your Honeymoon Rajasthan Camel Safari Tour India Royal And Rustic Rajasthan Tour Singapore Luxury Hotels Perfect The Advantages Of Boutique Hotels The Best Boutique Hotels The Best Boutique Hotels in Sydney The Best Hotels In Brisbane The Boutique Hotel Manager The Retreat Hotel Mumbai Tips For Locating Top Hotels Top Hip Budget Hotel Ultimate Guidelines for Flagstaff Hotels Which Is Your Favorite Hotel
10 Activities For Kids At Grand A Mesmerizing Experience In A Puerto Anger Management Techniques To Survive The Holidays Business And Pleasure In Majorca Central And Southern Corfu Christmas Villages – 5 Easy Fixes Christmas Villages 5 Visually Condos For Rent At The Beach Condos For Rent For Vacationers Corfu The Ultimate Villa Cruise Holidays Depression Can Hit Hard At Holidays Develop A Cat House Dzukou Valley Eight Ways To Get Through Five Great Family Holidays In Australia Five Helpful Advices On How To Rent Fsbo Broker In Atlanta Ga Discusses Holiday Houses For Rent In Toronto Holidays And Grief Remembering Loved Ones Home For The Holidays How To Book An Orlando Holiday How To Organize Villa Holidays Is It Too Dry In Your Kenya Beach Safaris Explore The Hidden Loneliness At The Holidays Look For Tuscany Villa Places To See In Corbett Rent A Holiday House Instead Rent A Self Catering Rent Disney Homes Rather Renting An Apartment Versus Staying Samui Luxury Sea View Villa Available Samui Villas And Holiday Rentals Offered Spend Family Holidays In The Uk At Richardson’s Spend Vacation On A Travel Spooky Fun Lurks At New York’s Stress Free Family Skiing Holidays Taj Mahal Travel Taj Mahal The Benefits Of Condos For Rent The Best Motorcycle Roads In The South The Idea Of Global Village The Luxurious Side Of The Villa The Meaning Of Yoga Holidays Travel In Vietnam Sa Dec Flower Valbonne Village On The French Riviera Villas De Maitre Introduces Visit Mendocino The California What Condos For Rent Can Offer
10 Tips For A Better Hotel Rest
Hotels hold a very special place in every flight attendant's heart. They are the places where we rest our heads after a long day's work. Most crewmembers will stay in at least one hotel every time they go to work.
We have odd hotel hours. We might check in at 2 a.m. and check out at 10 p.m., so getting a good night's sleep may be a challenge. For example, at 8 a.m. the "attack" of the morning staff begins. The housekeeping army is on full offensive (and fully offensive. The whining and banging of vacuums, slamming of doors, and the yelling of instructions to one another are enough to drive you crazy.
In Europe, I have been awakened many times by hotel staff checking for a depleted mini-bar. Can you imagine waking up to some strange man at the foot of your bed counting drinks? The "Do Not Disturb" sign may be on the door, but that minibar counter seems to have a waiver.
I value sleep immensely, so through the years I have gathered some tricks to the art of sleeping away from home. The following is a list of tips for a happier hotel rest:
1. Room choice. Don't get a room by the elevator or ice machine. You will feel the vibration all night long. It may not be apparent at first, but, believe me, when the lights are out; it will be. One more thing: if the hotel has a disco, make sure you get a room at least two floors away. I can't tell you how many nights in South America I tried to sleep to the beat.
2. Do Not Disturb sign. If your room does not have one, call the concierge or make one out of the hotel stationary paper. Without it, housekeeping will drive you bananas in the morning. I've lost count of the number of times a maid has caught me as I stumbled to the bathroom, naked.
3. Earplugs. Yes, my top in-flight tip is also one of my top hotel tips. It's very important that you get used wearing them. Put them by the bedside table. Bring a back-up pair, just in case.
4. Party time. If there is a party going on next door, do not, and I repeat, do not call security on the assumption they will solve the matter. Instead, I recommend packing your bags, returning to the front desk, and requesting another room. It's very easy for the front desk to say that they have no more rooms on the phone, but much more difficult to say it in person. If you feel inconvenienced by the revelers, you could always remember their room number and then give them a call early the next morning.They are bound to be in mid-sleep with a hangover waiting. The same goes for the loud couple next door going for the sexual marathon record. It's fun to listen to for the first ten minutes but will make you cringe when it goes on for hours.
5. Television timer. If there is a timer function on the remote control, set it no matter how awake you feel. Waking up to a horror or war movie on high volume is a scary experience.
6. Operator. Call the operator and ask for a "do not disturb" on your phone line. Wrong-number calls will abound and are apt to ruin your slumber. You can request a "do not disturb" until a certain time or until you call and cancel. Alternately, you can merely unplug your phone.
7. Trailblazing. Clear a path from the bed to the toilet. This is so you don't have to turn a light on or stub a toe on the way to your nightly visit.
8. Liquids. Keep a glass, or better yet a bottle, of water within hand reach. Looking for some in the middle of the night might ruin any chance of getting back to sleep.
Playa Inn Hotel Rocky Point
Ave Sinaloa 62 ,